As Christians living powerfully in Jesus, we SERVE by caring for the worldly (physical) needs of others, by caring for the spiritual and emotional needs of others, by participating in our community.
The natural response when we are actively and regularly engaged in God’s Word is to see and act upon the needs that are before us in our everyday lives in and outside of our church family. Take a few minutes to think about what needs are before you today and how God can use you to fulfill them.
Consider also the several needs within our church that are listed below.
Other volunteer opportunities:
- Serving as an usher once a month or so is an easy but important way to help out at Saint Lucas. Volunteers can pick the services that are convenient for them.
- The Altar Guild is looking for someone to drop off and pick up the aisle runners for cleaning as needed.
- The Buildings & Grounds committee is in need of additional volunteers.
- If you sing or play an instrument and would like to use your gifts in worship, then you may want more information about the Saint Lucas Praise Team.
Below are several ways you can support our Saint Lucas School.
- Assist with the drop off and/or pick up process for school students one or more mornings and/or afternoons per week.
To help us get to know you better, please fill out a Volunteer Survey. Filling out the form does not obligate you to serve in any way. It just gives us an idea of the diverse talents and interests you bring to the Saint Lucas family. Thank you for your time.