As Christians living powerfully in Jesus, we SERVE by caring for the worldly (physical) needs of others, by caring for the spiritual and emotional needs of others, by participating in our community.
The natural response when we are actively and regularly engaged in God’s Word is to see and act upon the needs that are before us in our everyday lives in and outside of our church family. Take a few minutes to think about what needs are before you today and how God can use you to fulfill them.
Please also consider these opportunities to serve with the Saint Lucas family:
- Help build a safe play area for our school kids to have recess. No skills necessary. Contact the church office to be conncted with those who are managing the project.
These opportunities are specific to our School ministry each weekday:
- Student drop-off assistance 7:40 – 8:10 a.m.
- Student pick-up assistance 2:40-3:45 p.m.
- PreK Support 8a.m. – Noon
- Recess support 10 – 2 p.m.
- Serve hot lunch 11:15 a.m. – 12:40 p.m.
- Lunch supervision 11:30 – 1 p.m.
- Sit with students during math as one-on-one tutor – times vary.
- Proctor MAP tests Sept./Jan./April/May
- After School Care support 3-5 pm.
- Assist with projects in the office – as needed.
To help us get to know you better, please fill out a Volunteer Survey. Filling out the form does not obligate you to serve in any way. It just gives us an idea of the diverse talents and interests you bring to the Saint Lucas family. Thank you for your time.